Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing along....

Not alot has happened since my last post. I finished my first week at work and dashed back to Melbourne on Friday afternoon to see the girls. (I would also add DH but he was off on his annual golfing weekend). The girls gave me a lovely reception and we had a great weekend together but it was heart breaking leaving them on Sunday night to head back down here. No news on the house selling front although we did have a good turn out on Saturday for the open.....so fingers crossed.

Im really looking forward to spending some quality time with DH this weekend - with a night to ourselves, courtesy of a dear friend, and birthday celebrations on Sunday.

Ive decided to play along with bug and pop's meme. (Better late than never)

The rules are: "Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."


Now I promise I wasnt giving this as a milk substitute! This is Zoe when she was about 14 months old. God knows where she found the bottle but I couldnt resist capturing the moment. Now I'm not really into tagging but do feel free to play along if you like.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment